Mouthwatering Baked Buffalo Chicken
A chicken dinner with a cayenne pepper kick!
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time : 15 min
- Cook Time : 12 min
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.), cut into strips
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and cayenne pepper in small bowl; reserve 1/2 for dipping. Combine breadcrumbs with parsley. Coat chicken with remaining mayonnaise mixture, then coat with bread crumbs. Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake chicken 12 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and thoroughly cooked. Serve with reserved dipping sauce.
For a fun twist, serve cooked chicken strips on wooden skewers.
Also terrific with Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise.
Cost per recipe*: $6.95.
Cost per serving*: $1.74.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||220|
|Total Fat||24 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||13 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||6 g|
|Total Carbs||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin D||0 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
|Vitamin A||4 %|