In just 30 minutes, you can indulge in our Fix-It-Fast Chili soup recipe. Ground beef is delicately mixed with spices, beans and veggies for a quick and satisfying bite.
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time : 10 min
- Cook Time : 20 min
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp. finely chopped garlic
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) whole peeled tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin (optional)
- 1 cup red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- Cook ground beef, onion and garlic in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until browned; drain. Stir in tomatoes, water, Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice, chili powder and cumin and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in beans and heat through. Top, if desired, with shredded cheddar cheese and crumbled corn muffins.
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: Microwave ground beef, onion and garlic in 1-1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, uncovered, at HIGH 5 minutes or until ground beef is almost done, stirring once; drain. Stir in tomatoes, water, Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice, chili powder and cumin. Microwave 10 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in beans. Top as above. Let stand covered 5 minutes.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|