Cheddar Broccoli Quiche
Slice up some cheesy goodness with this Cheddar Broccoli Quiche recipe. It packs enough flavor to impress everyone sitting around the dining room table.
- Recipe Serves: 6
- Prep Time : 10 min
- Cook Time : 40 min
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 package Knorr® Leek recipe mix
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar, Swiss or Monterey Jack cheese
- 9-inch unbaked or frozen deep-dish pie crust*
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Beat milk, eggs and Knorr® Leek recipe mix in large bowl with wire whisk or fork until blended. Stir in broccoli and cheese; pour into pie crust.
- Bake 40 minutes or until knife inserted 1-inch from edge comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
*If using 9-inch frozen deep-dish pie crust, do not thaw. Preheat oven and baking sheet. Pour filling into pie crust; bake on baking sheet.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|