Creamy Loaded Mashed Potatoes
Steak house standard loaded baked potatoes transform easily into a decadent family-size dish!
- Recipe Serves: 8
- Prep Time : 10 min
- Cook Time : 45 min
- 3 lbs. potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise**
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 6 slices bacon o turkey bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 2-quart shallow baking dish with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and cook 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain and mash.
- Stir in 1 cup cheese, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, sour cream, green onions and 4 strips crumbled bacon. Turn into prepared baking dish and bake 30 minutes or until bubbling.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and bacon. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish, if desired, with additional chopped green onions.
Cost per recipe*: $8.12.
Cost per serving*: $1.01.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
**Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Dressing.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||310|
|Total Fat||35 g|
|Saturated Fat||12 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||24 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin C||70 %|
|Vitamin A||10 %|