Coquito (Coconut Eggnog)
- Makes 8 cups
- Prep Time : 15 min
- Chill Time 1 Hours
- 2 cans (12 oz. ea.) skim evaporated milk
- 1 can (15 oz.) cream of coconut
- 1 can (13.66 oz.) lite coconut milk
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups Breyers® Delights Vanilla Bean*
- Combine evaporated milk, cream of coconut, coconut milk, vanilla and cinnamon with wire whisk; chill until cold, about an hour.
- Process chilled mixture with Breyers® Delights Vanilla Bean in blender, in batches. Serve in small glasses. Garnish, if desired, with additional ground cinnamon and cinnamon sticks.
*For easier scooping, let Breyers® Delights Vanilla Bean sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
For a little extra holiday cheer, stir in 1/2 cup white rum before chilling!
Also terrific with Breyers® No Sugar Added Vanilla.
|Serving Size||1/2 cup||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1/2 cup|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||22 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin D||1 mcg|