Creamy Shrimp with Capers
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time : 10 min
- Cook Time : 8 min
- 1 lb. jumbo shrimp, (16 to 20 per lb. size), peeled and deveined
- 4 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Sunflower Oil with a hint of Lemon Mayonnaise Dressing, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup reduced sodium fat free chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. capers, rinsed and drained
- 1 Tbsp. chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Toss shrimp with 1 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Sunflower Oil with a hint of Lemon Mayonnaise Dressing. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink, about 4 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. Mayonnaise in same skillet over medium-low heat and cook garlic, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Whisk in broth, capers and remaining 2 Tbsp. Mayonnaise and cook, whisking, until hot, about 2 minutes. Stir in shrimp and cook until heated through, about 1 minute. Sprinkle with parsley.
TIP: For a flavorful crunchy topping, toast 2 Tbsp. Italian seasoned panko bread crumbs in a dry skillet over medium-low heat, then sprinkle over shrimp.
TIP: Also delicious with boneless skinless chicken thighs!
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg|