Lemon Crusted Cod
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time : 5 min
- Cook Time : 15 min
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Sunflower Oil with a hint of Lemon Mayonnaise Dressing
- 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 1/4 lbs. cod fillet o salmon fillet, cut into 4 pieces
- 3 Tbsp. seasoned panko bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Sunflower Oil with a hint of Lemon Mayonnaise Dressing and thyme in small bowl. Arrange cod on baking sheet. Evenly spread with Mayonnaise mixture. Combine bread crumbs and parsley in small bowl and sprinkle over top.
- Bake 15 minutes or until cod flakes with a fork. Serve, if desired, with lemon wedges.
TIP: Also delicious with boneless, skinless chicken breasts!
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin D||1 mcg|