- Recipe Serves: 8
- Prep Time : 15 min
- Cook Time : 3 min
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 3/4 tsp. Knorr® Shrimp Bouillon
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 medium orange, yellow or red bell pepper, diced (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 medium tomato, diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 small jalapeno pepper, minced (about 1 Tbsp.)
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- Sprinkle shrimp with Knorr® Shrimp Flavor Bouillon. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes.
- Coarsely chop shrimp, then place in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and toss. Cover and chill at least 15 minutes.
- Serve, if desired, with diced or sliced avocado and chopped cilantro.
TIP: Also delicious served over tostados.
|Serving Size||8 servings||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||8 servings|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbs||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin D||0 %|
|Vitamin C||40 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|