Garden Market Chicken
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time : 10 min
- Cook Time : 15 min
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces and seasoned with salt and pepper, if desired
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped (about 1 Tbsp.)
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, sliced (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Creamy Chicken flavor
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves, divided
- HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes, adding garlic during last 30 seconds of cook time. Remove and set aside.
- COOK yellow pepper, broccoli, and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Creamy Chicken flavor in same skillet according to package directions.
- STIR in chicken, 1/4 cup Parmesan and 2 tablespoons basil. Top with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan and 1 tablespoon basil.
Cost per recipe*: $7.38.
Cost per serving*: $1.84.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Total Carbs||34 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||100 %|
|Vitamin A||35 %|