Scampi-Style Tofu and Whole Wheat Couscous
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time : 10 min
- Cook Time : 14 min
- 2 Tbsp. butter, divided
- 1 container (14 oz.) extra firm tofu, drained, patted dry, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups 2-in. pieces green beans
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® One Skillet Meals-Shrimp Scampi Whole Wheat Couscous
- HEAT 1 Tbsp. of the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook your tofu 3 minutes or until lightly golden. Add your tomatoes and cook 1 more minute. REMOVE everything from skillet and set aside.
- ADD remaining butter to the same skillet and now cook your green beans over medium heat 5 minutes. Add water to the green beans and bring to a boil, then stir in contents of Knorr® One Skillet Meals-Shrimp Scampi Whole Wheat Couscous and return to a simmer. Cover, remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes to allow water to absorb and couscous to become tender.
- FLUFF your couscous with a fork, then stir in your reserved tofu and tomatoes. Now it's delicious, dig in!
Chef’s Tip: For a light and fluffy texture, gently break apart and fluff the couscous with a fork.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Total Carbs||39 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin D||0 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
|Vitamin A||20 %|