Cilantro and Lime Grilled Chicken Skewers
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time : 15 min
- Marinate for 30 min
- Cook Time : 20 min
- 1/2 cup packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 4 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs o boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-in. pieces
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in blender and process until smooth.
- Combine chicken with Bouillon mixture in large bowl. Thread chicken onto 8-inch skewers*; cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes or up to 1 hour.
- Grill skewers, turning occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 15 minutes.
*If using wooden skewers, soak in water 30 minutes prior to use.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin C||6 %|
|Vitamin A||4 %|