Grilled Shrimp Skewers
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time : 15 min
- Cook Time : 6 min
- 1/4 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 2 tsp. Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor
- 1 tsp. sweet paprika
- 1/2 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1 lb. large uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Combine Spread, Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor, paprika and garlic in small microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave at HIGH 30 seconds; set aside to cool.
- Toss shrimp with cooled Bouillon mixture in large bowl. If desired, cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers*. Grill skewers, turning once, until shrimp turn pink, about 6 minutes. Serve, if desired, with lime wedges.
*If using wooden skewers, soak at least 30 minutes prior to use.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||20 %|