Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time : 5 min
- Cook Time : 20 min
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- PREPARE Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo in same skillet according to package directions, stirring in tomatoes and spinach during the last 5 minutes of cook time.
- STIR in cooked shrimp. Sprinkle with cheese; now it’s delicious. Dig in!
TIP: Also delicious with chicken! Substitute 1 lb boneless chicken, cut into strips, for the shrimp.
Cost per recipe*: $11.68
Cost per serving*: $2.92
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||24 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
|Vitamin A||20 %|