Chipotle-Lime Chicken Skewers
- Recipe Serves: 8
- Prep Time : 10 min
- Cook Time : 12 min
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. ground chipotle chile pepper o 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs o breasts, cubed
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in medium bowl; reserve 1/2 cup mayonnaise mixture.
- Thread chicken on skewers*, then brush with remaining mayonnaise mixture.
- Grill or broil chicken, turning once, 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve chicken skewers with reserved mayonnaise mixture.
TIP: Recipe can be halved.
*If using woodens skewers, soak in water at least 15 minutes prior to use.
Cost per recipe*: $7.57.
Cost per main-dish serving*: $0.95.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||250|
|Total Fat||28 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
|Vitamin A||2 %|