Grilled Juicy Parmesan Chicken
A simple grilled dinner solution.
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time : 5 min
- Cook Time : 12 min
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl; reserve 1/4 cup.
- Grill chicken, turning once and brushing frequently with Mayonnaise mixture during last 5 minutes, until chicken is almost cooked, about 10 minutes. Evenly top with reserved mayonnaise mixture. Grill covered until chicken is thoroughly cooked and topping is golden, about 2 minutes.
Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise or Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||320|
|Total Fat||35 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
|Vitamin A||2 %|