Baked Cranberry-Orange-Stuffing-Crusted Chicken
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time : 10 min
- Cook Time : 20 min
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 tsp. grated orange peel
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1/2 cup seasoned cube stuffing mix, finely crushed
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cranberries and orange peel in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with Mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with stuffing crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light or Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise.
Cost per recipe*: $7.08.
Cost per serving*: $1.77.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||210|
|Total Fat||24 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|