Try our easy Caesar-Crusted Chicken recipe today! This delicious and quick chicken dish can be enjoyed at any time of day, for any occasion. Yum!
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time : 10 min
- Cook Time : 20 min
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned croutons o garlic seasoned croutons, finely crushed
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1/4 cup light Italian dressing
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheese, mustard, lemon juice and garlic in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with Mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with crouton crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with mixed salad greens drizzled with Italian dressing.
Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light or Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise.
TIP: Don't feel like chopping? Use 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder instead of chopped garlic.
Cost per recipe*: $9.02.
Cost per serving*: $2.25.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||250|
|Total Fat||28 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||6 %|
|Vitamin A||40 %|