Quick Chipotle Chilaquiles
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time : 10 min
- Cook Time : 10 min
- 1/2 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 12 corn tortillas, each cut into 8 wedges
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) pasta sauce
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 2 Tbsp. chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- Your favorite chilaquiles toppings (chopped red onions, crumbled queso fresco and/or chopped fresh cilantro)
- Heat 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook 3 tortillas, turning once, 1 minute or until golden. Remove tortillas and drain on paper-towel-lined plate. Repeat 3 times with remaining Spread and tortillas.
- Cook pasta sauce with chipotle peppers in same skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until heated through. Stir in tortillas and cook, stirring frequently, 3 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve topped with chilaquiles toppings.
Cost per recipe*: $4.62
Cost per serving*: $1.15
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||170|
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||57 g|
|Dietary Fiber||9 g|
|Vitamin C||35 %|
|Vitamin A||25 %|