Thanksgiving Leftover Turkey Casserole Recipe
Not sure what to do with your leftovers from Thanksgiving dinner? Combine your turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, and more together in this delicious leftover turkey casserole recipe!
- Recipe Serves: 8
- Prep Time : 15 min
- Cook Time : 40 min
- 3 cups leftover prepared stuffing, divided
- 4 cups coarsely chopped leftover cooked turkey (about 1 lb.)
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, divided
- 1/4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 8-in. baking dish with no-stick cooking spray. Spoon in 1-1/2 cups stuffing, then top with turkey.
- Combine 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cranberry sauce; evenly spread over turkey.
- Combine remaining 1/2 cup Mayonnaise, potatoes and cheese in large bowl. Evenly spread on turkey, then top with remaining 1-1/2 cups stuffing.
- Bake 40 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired, with dried cranberries.
SMART TIP: For the Hellmann’s® taste you love with the goodness of olive oil, substitute Hellmann's®or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil.
Cost per recipe*: $7.01.
Cost per serving*: $1.16.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||29 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||26 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg|