Tropical Pineapple-Carrot Salad Recipe
Carrot and pineapple salad isn't the most well known salad archetype, but it's a tasty one! Carrots, pineapples, raisins, and mayonnaise come together to create this refreshing summer salad!
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time : 15 min
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1 bag (12 oz.) shredded carrot (about 3 cups)
- 1 can (8 oz.) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/3 cup raisins
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise with cinnamon in medium bowl. Stir in carrots, pineapple and raisins. Chill until ready to serve.
Cost per recipe*: $3.68.
Cost per serving*: $0.92.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||7 %|
|Saturated Fat||3 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber||12 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
|Vitamin A||290 %|