Creamy Citrus, Berry & Jicama Salad
- Recipe Serves: 8
- Prep Time : 30 min
- 3 large oranges, peeled and sectioned (reserve 1/4 cup juice)*
- 1 lb. jicama, peeled and julienned match sticks
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 cups lightly packed baby spinach and/or torn salad greens (about 6 ounces)
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- In large bowl, combine oranges, jicama, strawberries, blueberries and onion. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper; set aside.
- In small bowl, with wire whisk, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cilantro and reserved orange juice. Toss with fruit mixture and set aside.
- On serving platter, arrange spinach, then top with fruit mixture. Sprinkle with almonds.
SUBSTITUTION: Use 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin oranges, drained (reserve 1/4 cup juice).
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||7 %|
|Saturated Fat||3 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber||24 %|
|Vitamin C||100 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|