- Makes 24 bars
- Prep Time : 10 min
- Cook Time : 5 min
- Stand Time 30 min
- 1/3 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1 bag (10 oz.) marshmallows
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 6 cups toasted o-shaped whole grain oat cereal
- 1 bag (7 oz.) dried mixed fruit bits
- Line 13 X 9-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, then spray with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Melt Country Crock® Spread, marshmallows and cinnamon over medium heat in 4-quart saucepan, stirring occasionally, until marshmallows are completely melted, about 4 minutes. Quickly stir in cereal and fruit. Evenly spread cereal mixture into prepared pan with spatula sprayed with no-stick cooking spray; cool 30 minutes. To serve, cut into 24 bars.
By using Country Crock® instead of butter in this recipe, you reduce the amount of saturated fat by 1.5g and save 10 calories per serving.
See Nutrition Information for Sugar Content.
|Serving Size||1 bar||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 bar|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
|Vitamin A||8 %|