Roasted Potato & Avocado Salad
- Recipe Serves: 6
- Prep Time : 20 min
- Cook Time : 35 min
- 1 1/2 lbs. potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 medium orange and/or red bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp. PLUS 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, divided
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and diced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In large bowl, toss potatoes, orange peppers, onion and 2 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. On large baking sheet, evenly arrange potato mixture. Roast, stirring occasionally, 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender; cool slightly.
- In large bowl, gently toss potato mixture, avocado, cilantro and remaining Mayonnaise (1/2 cup). Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Serve warm or at room temperature.
TIP: For a complete meal, stir in 1 lb. shredded, cooked chicken and serve, if desired, over salad greens.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||27 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg|