Parmesan Chive Potato Bake
- Recipe Serves: 8
- Prep Time : 10 min
- Cook Time : 45 min
- 1 1/2 lbs. red bliss potatoes o thin skin potatoes
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cover potatoes with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat in 3-quart saucepan. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 15 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender. Drain and cool.
- Thinly slice potatoes and arrange in 13 X 9-inch baking dish; set aside.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, milk, 6 tablespoons cheese, chives and pepper in medium bowl. Evenly spoon mixture over potatoes. Top with remaining 2 tablespoons cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling.
Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.
Cost per recipe*: $4.33.
Cost per serving*: $.54.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
|Vitamin A||4 %|