Harvest Apple-Cranberry Crisp
- Recipe Serves: 8
- Prep Time : 15 min
- Cook Time : 45 min
- 4 medium Granny Smith apples o other tart apples, peeled, cored and sliced (about 7 cups)
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 6 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 3/4 cup quick oats o old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 2-quart casserole; set aside.
- Combine apples, cranberries, granulated sugar and cinnamon in large bowl. Turn into prepared casserole; set aside.
- Combine flour and brown sugar in another large bowl. Cut in Country Crock® Spread with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is size of small peas. Stir in oats and walnuts. Evenly sprinkle over apple mixture.
- Bake 45 minutes or until apples are tender and topping is golden. Serve warm or at room temperature and, if desired, with Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream or frozen yogurt.
Also terrific with Country Crock® Spread.
Cost per recipe*: $5.20.
Cost per serving*: $.65.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||49 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
|Vitamin A||8 %|