Caribbean Jerk Chicken Recipe
Picture yourself on a Caribbean island and indulge in our Caribbean jerk chicken recipe. With a marinade consisting of only three ingredients, it's easy to make and easy to love!
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time : 5 min
- Marinate for 30 min
- Cook Time : 12 min
- 2 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Caribbean Jerk seasoning blend
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 lb.)
- For marinade, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, seasoning and soy sauce. Pour marinade over chicken in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken 12 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked, turning once.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|