Mexican Beef & Corn Casserole
- Recipe Serves: 6
- Prep Time : 10 min
- Cook Time : 25 min
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro, (optional)
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) reduced sodium black beans, drained
- 1 can (11 oz.) Mexicorn, drained
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2/3 cup fat free sour cream
- 1/4 cup shredded low fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cook ground beef in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until beef is done, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat, then stir in cilantro.
- Combine black beans, corn and Country Crock® Spread in 8-inch baking dish. Top with beef mixture; spread with salsa and sour cream and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated though and cheese is melted.
Cost per recipe*: $ 8.20
Cost per serving*: $ 1.37
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||25 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
|Vitamin A||10 %|