Easy Breakfast Casserole
- Recipe Serves: 12
- Prep Time : 15 min
- Cook Time : 1 Hours 20 min
- 1/2 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 3 cups cut up assorted fresh vegetables (peppers, onions, and/or broccoli)
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 2 cups shredded low fat cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 8 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish with 1 tablespoon Country Crock® Spread; set aside. Melt remaining Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook vegetables, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 8 minutes.
- Whisk eggs with milk in large bowl. Stir in 1 1/2 cups cheese, cooked vegetables, potatoes and bacon. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 45 minutes. Uncover, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and bake 30 minutes or until eggs are thoroughly cooked.
Cost per recipe*: $10.03
Cost per serving*: $.84
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||35 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|