Baked Havana-Style Eggs
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time : 10 min
- Cook Time : 35 min
- 1 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 medium green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small Spanish onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup drained no salt added diced tomatoes
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. crumbled queso fresco
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly spray 1-quart round casserole with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Melt Country Crock® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook green pepper and onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until starting to soften. Add tomatoes and cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Turn into prepared casserole.
- Beat eggs, water and pepper with wire whisk. Add egg mixture to casserole. Bake 25 minutes or until eggs are thoroughly cooked. Sprinkle with queso fresco and parsley.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||60 %|
|Vitamin A||20 %|