Succulent Chicken Parmesan
Serve in hoagie rolls for a home-cooked on-the-go dinner.
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time : 10 min
- Cook Time : 23 min
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1/2 cup pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine bread crumbs with Parmesan cheese in shallow dish; set aside.
- Add chicken and Light Mayonnaise to large plastic bag; shake to evenly coat. Remove chicken, then lightly coat in crumb mixture. Arrange chicken on cookie sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes. Evenly top chicken with sauce, then mozzarella cheese. Bake an additional 3 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and cheese is melted.
Cost per recipe*: $8.36
Cost per serving*: $2.09
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||170|
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Total Carbs||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|