Maple-Bourbon Glazed Chicken Wings
with Real Mayonnaise
- Makes 72 appetizers
- Prep Time : 10 min
- Cook Time : 15 min
- 36 chicken wings (about 3 lbs.)
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup o pancake syrup
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup bourbon o whiskey
- 1 tsp. hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- Cut tips off wings; cut wings in half at joint.
- In medium saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until golden. Add syrup, ketchup, bourbon and hot pepper sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly. Remove from heat. With wire whisk, stir in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise until smooth.
- Grill or broil chicken wings, turning occasionally and brushing frequently with sauce, 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Variation: Use a 2-1/2- to 3-pound chicken, cut into serving pieces instead of chicken wings and grill 40 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
|Serving Size||1 appetizer||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 appetizer|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||2.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|