Hearty Chipotle Chili
Ground beef, chipotle chile pepper and black beans star in this delightfully filling Hearty Chipotle Chili. Once you give it a try, it's a soup recipe you'll want to add to your cookbook.
- Recipe Serves: 6
- Prep Time : 15 min
- Cook Time : 20 min
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 medium red or green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Beef
- 1 can (28 oz.) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- Cook ground beef, onion, red pepper and garlic in 4-quart saucepan, stirring occasionally, until beef is browned and vegetables are tender.
- Stir in Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Beef and chipotle chile pepper until Stock is melted.
- Stir in tomatoes and beans. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 15 minutes. Serve, if desired, with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream and/or chopped cilantro.
Cost per recipe*: $7.28.
Cost per serving*: $1.21.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||6 servings||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||6 servings|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||22 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin C||60 %|
|Vitamin A||20 %|