These tasty, baked chicken breasts are a great addition to any salad, pasta, sandwich, and more! Tender chicken is breaded with Knorr® Chicken Flavor Bouillon so you’ll get plenty of flavor with every bite.
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time : 15 min
- Cook Time : 5 min
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded 1/4-inch-thick (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- Combine Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon with bread crumbs in shallow dish. Dip chicken in eggs, then bread crumb mixture, coating well; set aside.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cook and golden brown, about 5 minutes.
TIP: To bake, preheat oven to 425°. Line baking pan with aluminum foil, then spray with no-stick cooking spray. Arrange chicken on pan, then lightly spray with no-stick cooking spray. Bake 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Spice up your bread crumb coating with these easy stir in ideas. Stir desired amount into your bread crumbs to add delicious flavor:
• Parmesan cheese and garlic powder
• Cumin and cinnamon
• Chopped cilantro and lime zest
• Chipotle chili powder
• Ground almonds for extra crunch
Cost per recipe*: $6.99
Cost per serving*: $1.74
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||190|
|Total Fat||21 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
|Vitamin A||4 %|