Chipotle Chicken & Mango Tostadas
- Recipe Serves: 6
- Prep Time : 30 min
- Marinate for 30 min
- Cook Time : 8 min
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 small onion, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can (15 oz.) refried beans, heated according to package instructions
- 6 corn tostadas*
- 1 mango, julienned (1/8- x 1/8- x 3-inch strips)
- 3 large radishes, julienned (1/8- x 1/8- x 3-inch strips)
- Microwave olive oil with Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon in small microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 30 seconds; stir and cool slightly. Process bouillon mixture, onion, cilantro, chipotle, sugar and garlic in food processor until smooth. Combine 1 tablespoon mixture with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and lime juice. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Combine remaining mixture with chicken in resealable plastic bag; turn to coat. Close bag and marinate 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 8 minutes. Shred chicken and keep warm.
- Evenly spread beans on tostadas, then top with chicken, mango and radish. Drizzle with mayonnaise mixture. Garnish, if desired, with cilantro leaves.
*SUBSITUTION: To make your own tostadas, fry corn tortillas in small skillet in oil, one at a time, turning once, until crisp; drain on paper towels.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbs||31 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin C||30 %|
|Vitamin A||8 %|