Grilled Mexican Chicken Satay
- Makes 16 appetizers
- Prep Time : 30 min
- Marinate for 30 min
- Cook Time : 8 min
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 tsp. habanero sauce
- 3 Knorr® Garlic MiniCube(s), crumbled
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 zucchini, sliced into half rounds
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- For Marinade, in small bowl, combine oil, 1 tablespoon cilantro, 1 teaspoon habanero sauce and 1 Knorr® Garlic MiniCube; set aside.
- On each skewer*, thread chicken, zucchini, pepper and chicken. Evenly rub chicken and vegetables with marinade mixture. In large resealable plastic bag, place skewers. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for Sauce, in medium bowl, combine peanut butter, water, lime juice, remaining 2 tablespoons cilantro, 1/2 teaspoon habanero sauce and 2 Minicubes.
- Remove chicken/vegetable skewers from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil, turning once, 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with peanut sauce.
*If using wooden skewers, soak skewers in water at least 15 prior to using.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Trans Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|
|Vitamin C||-1 mg|
|Vitamin A||-1 IU|