Mexican Chipotle Chicken Pizza
Add a little Mexican flavor to your next pizza. Our Chipotle Chicken Pizza appetizer recipe takes a typical cheesy pizza and gives it a nice does of chipotle heat to elevate your taste buds and keep you coming back for more.
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time : 10 min
- Cook Time : 15 min
- 6 ounces cooked chicken, shredded (about 1 1/3 cups)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 6 Tbsp. shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Knorr® Chipotle MiniCube(s), crumbled
- 1 (12-in.) prebaked pizza crust
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- In medium bowl, combine chicken, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, 4 tablespoons mozzarella, cilantro and MiniCube. Evenly spread on pizza crust, then top with tomatoes, onion and remaining 2 tablespoons mozzarella. Arrange on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
See nutritional information for saturated fat and sodium information.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||250|
|Total Fat||28 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||13 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||6 g|
|Total Carbs||38 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin D||0 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
|Vitamin A||8 %|