Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time : 20 min
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 4 Knorr® Cilantro MiniCube(s), crumbled
- 2 cups sliced assorted roasted vegetables (zucchini, onion and/or red bell peppers)
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta, cooked, drained and rinsed with cold water
- Combine sour cream, green onions and Knorr® Parsley MiniCubes in a large bowl. Let stand 15 minutes. Stir in vegetables and bow ties.
* To roast vegetables, grill or broil in a broiler pan lined with aluminum foil, about 10 minutes or until blackened on all sides, turning occasionally. Wrap in foil and let cool.
Variation: Stir in crumbled cooked bacon, sliced cooked chorizo, shredded or crumbled cheese and/or finely chopped chipotle in adobo.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|