Avocado Tomatillo Salsa
Our Avocado Tomatillo Salsa recipe makes for the perfect companion for tortilla chips. Packed with tomatillos, serrano chile, and avocados you’ll come back for chipful after chipful.
- Recipe Serves: 6
- Prep Time : 15 min
- Cook Time : 10 min
- 1 lb. tomatillos, roasted and chopped*
- 1 serrano chile, roasted and finely chopped*
- 1 onion, roasted and chopped*
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 2 Knorr® Cilantro MiniCube(s), crumbled
- Combine all ingredients. Chill until ready to serve. Serve with tortilla chips.
* To roast vegetables, grill tomatillos and chile, or broil in a broiler pan lined with aluminum foil, about 10 minutes or until blackened on all sides, turning occasionally. Wrap in foil and let cool; set aside.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|