Pechugas de Pollo con Rajas
- Recipe Serves: 6
- Prep Time : 25 min
- Cook Time : 45 min
- 5 poblano peppers, roasted, peeled and seeded*
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 Knorr® Cilantro MiniCube(s), crumbled
- 1 Knorr® Garlic MiniCube(s), crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lbs.)
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Cut 3 peppers into 2-inch-long strips and set aside. Process remaining peppers, cream and Knorr ® MiniCubes in a blender just until smooth; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium heat and brown chicken. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- In same skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat and cook onion about 4 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add cream mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer about 2 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Return chicken to skillet, then sprinkle with pepper strips and cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is throughly cooked.
* To roast poblano peppers, grill peppers, or broil in a broiler pan lined with aluminum foil, about 10 minutes or until blackened on all sides, turning occasionally. Wrap in foil and let cool; set aside.
|Serving Size||6 servings||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||6 servings|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|