Cilantro Corn Soup
Prepare your taste buds for a spicy kick with our Cilantro Corn soup recipe, which takes corn soup up a notch.
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time : 15 min
- Cook Time : 15 min
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 Knorr® Reduced Sodium Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube(s), crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 poblano pepper, roasted, peeled and chopped*
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Knorr® Cilantro MiniCube(s), crumbled
- Process corn, 1 cup water and Knorr® Reduced Sodium Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube(s) in blender until smooth; set aside.
- Melt Spread in a large saucepan over medium heat and cook onion about 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add garlic and cook about 1 minute, stirring frequently. Stir in corn mixture, remaining 1 cup water and poblano pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook about 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream and Knorr® Cilantro MiniCubes.
* To roast pepper, grill peppers, or broil in a broiler pan lined with aluminum foil about 10 minutes or until blackened on all sides, turning occasionally. Wrap peppers in foil and let cool. Peel, seed and chop; set aside until ready to use.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|