Chicken Tinga Tostadas
- Recipe Serves: 8
- Prep Time : 15 min
- Cook Time : 15 min
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 package (10 oz.) mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 4 cups shredded and cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts o thighs (about 1 lb.)
- 1 can (15 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp. chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 8 corn tortillas
- additional vegetable oil for frying tortillas
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion with mushrooms until onion is tender, about 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in remaining ingredients. Reduce heat and simmer covered until heated through, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, heat additional oil in a large deep skillet and fry tortillas, one at a time, about 1 minute or until golden and crisp. Drain on paper towels.
- Arrange fried tortillas on a serving platter and top with chicken mixture. Garnish with crumbled cheese and sour cream.
TIP: To save time, use pre-made Tostadas.
See nutrition information for calorie and sodium content.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin D||0 %|