- Recipe Serves: 8
- Prep Time : 15 min
- Cook Time : 2 Hours 15 min
- 2 1/2 lbs. boneless beef brisket
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 serrano chile peppers, seeded and minced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon Cube(s)
- 1/2 cup pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes , undrained
- 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Heat oil in large oven-proof saucepot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat and brown beef. Remove and set aside.
- Cook onion and peppers about 5 minutes until browned, stirring frequently. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Return beef to saucepot. Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Cover and place saucepot in oven for 2-1/2 hours, until beef is tender. Remove beef and let cool slightly. Thinly slice and return to sauce. Serve over hot cooked rice.
*Feel free to substitute 2 tablespoons Knorr Beef flavor Bouillon.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|