Aji de Gallina
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time : 20 min
- Cook Time : 20 min
- 2 cups water
- 2 Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube(s)
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 cups fresh white bread cubes
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. yellow pepper paste (aji amarillo)*
- 1 package Knorr® Sazon with Coriander and Annatto
- Bring water and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add chicken and simmer about 10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and shred. Reserve cooking liquid.
- Process bread, peanut butter and 1-1/2 cups reserved cooking liquid in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onion about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add shredded chicken and remaining ingredients and cook about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add bread mixture and remaining cooking liquid and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer about 2 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over potatoes or rice and garnish with grated Parmesan cheese, sliced hard-boiled eggs and black olives.
*Available in the ethnic aisle of your supermarket or in specialty stores.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|