Learn how to make a braided crown with a touch of color
1. Wash and condition using BOTANIQUE Nourish & Replenish Shampoo and Conditioner, designed to provide weightless moisture and replenish hair from the outside in.
2. Spritz BOTANIQUE Nourish & Replenish Hydrating Mist from mid length to the ends of the hair to smooth, condition and prep for styling. Begin blow drying from the roots to the end, and feel free to use a straightener to make hair completely straight.
3. Divide hair in an upper and lower section, securing the top part with a clip or hair tie. Attach extensions evenly across horizontal part, starting in the middle and moving on the sides. Release the clipped or tied hair above the part and make another horizontal part about 1 to 1.5 inches above the previously applied extension. Clip the rest of the extensions.
4. With all of your hair loose, brush hair, form the crown forward to distribute evenly across head. Make a lateral division at ear height and begin a French braid across the front part of your head until you reach the other ear. Pin the braid to secure it.
5. Before completing the braid and to ensure it doesn’t get ruined, create beach waves or big curls on your loose hair in the back.
6. Pick up the braid where you left off, and continue doing a regular braid while wrapping around head to create crown shape. Pin any stray hairs and gently pull apart the braids a bit to get a more bohemian look and achieve that perfectly messy look.
7. Finish with Beauty-Full Volume Flexible Finish Hairspray for all-day, flexible hold.
Pro Tip: Shampoo hair two times to ensure it is completely clean and obtain more brilliance