1. Always make sure your skin is moisturized (face and body). I love POND’S® Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream, which contains vitamin E that helps maintain the healthy appearance of my skin. You have to rub it in your fingers and warm it up and then apply by patting it into your skin. It's the best for dry skin and with how much a travel, I have found it to be the only one that helps maintain my skin glowing.
2. When tired, under eye masks are my saving grace! I learned to put them in the freezer the night before and then put them on for 30 minutes to reduce puffiness. It's like magic. I also make sure to clean my face with hydrating soap like the Dove Beauty Bar, which contains ¼ moisturizing cream and maintains my skin radiant.
3. I used to not leave the house without putting mascara on, until I found a magical eyelash curler. Now I curl them in the morning and "boom," wide awake look without any need for makeup. A curled lash changes the eye shape and makes the eye look bigger.
4. I have always been a rebel when it comes to switching up my hair, but I couldn't have done it without coconut oil. I apply the Suave Professionals Coconut Oil Infusion Damage Repair Oil Treatment and leave it in my hair at least once a week for an hour, to keep my stands shiny and strong, and it smells amazing!
5. Don't forget to turn on some music while getting ready. I love to set a tempo by listening to good music when I wake up or I am getting ready for events. Sometimes we forget how big of an effect music has on our mood, so I always love to get the good vibes going by listening to music.