Enjoy a spirited game day with your family surrounded by delicious foods
There’s nothing like watching a soccer game with your friends and family, especially if your home team’s playing. While some people are focused on pre-game activities, you’re most likely thinking about the game day foods you’ll prepare to keep fans of all ages happy. Here are a few recipe ideas that will make your game day foods scream soccer, flavor and fun.
Snacks for exciting moments
It’s best to serve quick meals like:
• Queso Fundido: It’s one of those snacks that make your mouth water as soon as you smell it. Melted Mexican cheese is everyone’s favorite, and even more if it has the Latin taste of Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon. In just 15 minutes, you’ll have an exquisite dish that everyone will love.
• Pork Picadillo Empanadas: Eating these only requires your hands and a napkin. Serve these empanadas fresh out of the oven so your guests can enjoy the crisp texture and juicy filling.
You can serve these game day foods while you’re waiting for the second half
• Bean & Chorizo Tamales: An authentic Latin dish to eat while calming down your nerves from the excitement of first half. This recipe uses traditional corn husks and the flavor of Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon to energize everyone in time for the second half.
• Creamy Coleslaw: This is a refreshing dish that’s also very satisfying. The blend of coleslaw with a touch of Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise definitely tastes like victory.
Finish the day - and the meal - with crowning glory
• Blooming Ice Pop Parfaits: Serve a variety of ice cream flavors in cups and top them off with your favorite Popsicle®. It’s a simple dessert that’s easy to serve, and everyone will love, especially the littlest sports fans.
You see? These game day foods will ensure you’re ready to host a party so you can celebrate your team’s victory with plenty of flavor.